On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 4% on the Pure New Zealand Manuka Honey - UMF 20+ Certified - 8.8 oz- All Blacks Official Licensed Honey by Mercier Kitchen at Recipes for Real People. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Natural for us. Pure to you! Welcome to our world of good. Our honey is handled with the greatest amount of care and respect as it makes its way
Product Description & Reviews
Natural for us. Pure to you! Welcome to our world of good.
Our honey is handled with the greatest amount of care and respect as it makes its way from the land and into your life. The result is one rich with nutritional value, as close as it can be to the moment it left the hive.
Every part of our honey's journey is carefully managed to deliver you the purest result.
Our environment is rigorously safeguarded against outside influence and pollution. We take care of our land and its inhabitants so they can take care of you.
Our bees are raised with love and attention. Our skilled beekeepers use best practice techniques and minimal intervention to ensure the bees can be productive and healthy.
Our processing is kept to a minimum. We lessen heat- treating and avoid pasteurisation - a process that can damage the UMF levels long-term and alter the quality. There are no additives or preservatives. Everything is kept as nature intended.
Our Honey Health System:
1. Environment We take care of our bees, plants, land and people so they can take care of you
2. Bees & Beekeepers Our bees are treated with love to ensure they stay productive and healthy
3. Testing Frequent laboratory testing ensures the consistency and quality of our products
4. Colour & Moisture We monitor colour and moisture content to preserve the life and quality of our honey
5. Minimal Processing We reduce heat treating, avoid pasteurisation and never include additives. This keeps our honey as nature intended
6. Honey Integrity Anti-fraud packaging and stringent guidelines when shipping ensure our honey's authenticity
UMF 20+ provides top-range effectiveness with a minimum of 514mg/kg of MGO. The high level of Mānuka concentration gives this honey its dark colour and herbaceous, aromatic flavour.
Features & Highlights
- UMF 20+ Certified New Zealand Manuka Honey - Harvested from the remote hills and coastal areas of New Zealand. Buying UMF rated Manuka honeys protects you from low grade honey (often labeled 'active' or 'bio-active').
- Each batch is Independent tested to ensure authenticity and rating verification. We also employ Pfund Colour Grading and trace all batches to source through our Honey ID app.
- All Blacks Label - Official Licensed Product of New Zealand National Rugby Team. The 2016 World Team of the Year. Our All Blacks UMF Mānuka Honey doesn't only taste great, it symbolises the connection between two iconic forces - quality & authenticity.
- Manuka honey, produced in New Zealand by bees that pollinate the Manuka bush, is one of the most unique and beneficial forms of honey in the world. Consumers report many benefits from Manuka honey ranging from healing sore throats and digestive illnesses, to curing Staph infections and gingivitis. Manuka honey, Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Oxidant qualities
- 100% Natural and Pure. Our processing is kept to a minimum. We lessen heat-treating and avoid pasteurisation - a process that can damage the UMF levels long-term and alter the quality. There are no additives or preservatives. Everything is kept as nature intended.
100% Pure New Zealand Honey Limited
Syrups, Sugars & Sweeteners
100% Pure New Zealand Honey Limited
2.44 x 2.44 x 3.27 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Mercier Kitchen, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 388, ean: 9400501003882,
Comvita Certified UMF 20+ Ultra Premium Raw Manuka Honey (MGO 829), comes from the nectar of the Manuka flower in the pristine forests of New Zealand. Limited crop production makes UMF 20+ in scarce supply. Traceable from hive to shelf, each BPA-free...
By Egmont Honey & Health ESTD 2008
Introductory USA launch offer price. Egmont Premium Manuka Honey 8.8oz With access to the most remote land in New Zealand accessible only by helicopter, Egmont Honey bee hives are located deep inside the best Manuka forests in the world, far away fro...
mpn: ML16-500 -2-39915, ean: 6014717219529,
Wedderspoon Raw Manuka Honey Active 16+, 17.6-Ounce Jar (two pack)2 Bottles of 17.6 oz. Serving Size - 1 tablespoon (21 grams). Does Not Contain: Chemicals, pesticides, antibiotics and GMO. ...
"Couldn't be without this multi-purpose wonder!" | "It helps when I have a cough, but surprisingly when I have acid reflux/indigestion too." | "This honey is the best I've ever tasted! My kids call it liquid gold and can't get enough!" If you've ...