Free Shipping Included! Divine Organics Raw Cacao Butter / Cocoa Butter - Certified Organic - Food Grade - Edible - Fragrant, Natural Skin Moisturizer (32 oz) by Divine Organics at Recipes for Real People. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Edible natural vegetable fat of the cacao bean. It is one of the most stable fats known, containing natural antioxidants that prevent rancidity and
Product Description & Reviews
Edible natural vegetable fat of the cacao bean. It is one of the most stable fats known, containing natural antioxidants that prevent rancidity and give it a storage life of two to five years. Our Cocoa butter is extracted from the cacao bean via cold-pressing and can be used to make chocolate, cocoa powder, ointments, and toiletries. It has a mild chocolate flavor, sweet fragrance, and emollient properties. Great for solidifying recipes, such as desserts, cakes, and energy balls. Makes a wonderful base in cosmetic creams. Add a piece of this divine butter to your favorite smoothie, dessert, ice cream or chocolate creation!
California Residents: This product is covered by Cal Prop 65. Details can be found on the Help tab of our Amazon storefront page, which you can access here: https://www.amazon.com/sp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=1&isCBA=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&orderID=&seller=A1X1K940XBHENR&tab=&vasStoreID=
Features & Highlights
- ✔ CERTIFIED ORGANIC IN USA, EUROPE AND ASIA: Vegan, non-GMO, kosher, gluten-free, dairy-free, soya-free, raw. Highest quality cacao beans grown in Ecuador, Peru and Venezuela. Our raw cacao butter with a mild chocolate flavor has a beautiful texture, smooth to the touch, smells heavenly and melts in your mouth!
- ✔ A FOUNTAIN OF ANTIOXIDANTS AND GOOD FATS: Rich in magnesium and contains only natural good fat like those in avocado, coconut and nuts. No additives, fillers, sugars or anything artificial or processed. Best of all, our raw cacao butter has a storage life of 2-5 years.
- ✔ HEALTHIER BAKING INGREDIENT: Substitute your regular butter with pure, unrefined raw cacao butter and you will definitely be able to tell the difference. It melts quickly, mixes smoothly with other ingredients, and will re-harden beautifully when cooled. Make your own dark and white chocolates without the artificial taste.
- ✔ A FRAGRANT NATURAL SKIN MOISTURIZER: Raw cacao butter can be applied directly to the skin to keep moisture in. You may also blend it with precious oils in your daily skin care ritual. Our product may be used as a protective cream against harsh UV rays, pollution and harsh chemicals.
- ✔ 60-DAY BETTER-THAN-MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE! Order now with peace of mind. If you are not 100% satisfied, tell us within 60 days of purchase and we'll give you a full refund, no questions asked! 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!
Baking Chocolates, Carob & Cocoa
8.5 x 3 x 11 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Divine Organics, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Swiss Miss
Swiss Miss Classics Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix is the warm, creamy, and delicious beverage that has delighted kids for generations. Made with real milk, Swiss Miss Classics Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix has the timeless flavor that moms know and kid...
Individual packing, 16oz Bag - Dark Chocolate Chips. Storage • Store in a cool, dry place. Shelf Life • Bags - up to 1 year. Allergen Information Manufactured on shared equipment with peanuts, soybeans, tree nuts, milk, eggs, wheat and whey....
Dark Chocolate Chips Bulk, 10lb Case - not individually packaged. Storage • Store in a dry, cool place.Shelf Life • Bulk - up to 6 months. Allergen Information Manufactured on shared equipment with peanuts, soybeans, tree nuts, milk, eggs, whe...
mpn: 2946, ean: 0019320029462,
Oreo Pieces Medium Crunch Cookie Crumbs 25 Lbs. box OREO Cookie Pieces can be used in a variety of dessert recipes. Use them to top sundaes, blend into shakes, as an ingredient in pies and cakes or to create your own signature desserts....