Free Shipping Included! Cambie Confections Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Bean Paste, 16 oz by Cambie Confections at Recipes for Real People. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Cambie Confections crafts this Madagascar bourbon pure vanilla bean paste using our famous Madagascar bourbon pure vanilla extract and real seeds
Product Description & Reviews
Cambie Confections crafts this Madagascar bourbon pure vanilla bean paste using our famous Madagascar bourbon pure vanilla extract and real seeds from the vanilla pod. Due to its thick consistency, similar to molasses, this culinary vanilla paste enables you to add more delicious vanilla flavor without thinning out your batters or sauces. It's also ideal for recipes, such as creme brulee and ice cream, in which you want to add the enticing visual flair of vanilla seeds. To replace vanilla extract in a recipe, simply measure the same amount of our Madagascar bourbon vanilla bean paste and add. Or replace one tablespoon of vanilla paste for every one whole vanilla bean.
- FAQ -
1. WHAT IS VANILLA BEAN PASTE?
Vanilla bean paste is like an extract, only thicker, more of a syrup consistency. And even better than regular vanilla extract, it's filled with specks from real vanilla bean seeds. Our vanilla paste is of the highest quality, containing vanilla from the Bourbon Island of Madagascar.
2. HOW DO YOU USE VANILLA PASTE?
If you choose to use vanilla bean paste as an alternative to vanilla extract in a recipe, simply use the same quantity spoon for spoon. If however you are swapping a vanilla pod for vanilla bean paste, one tablespoon of vanilla bean paste equates to the flavour strength of one vanilla pod.
3. HOW MUCH VANILLA BEAN PASTE DO YOU NEED TO REPLACE VANILLA EXTRACT?
As far as conversions go, 1 teaspoon of vanilla bean paste is equal to 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, so any recipes using vanilla extract can be easily substituted using vanilla paste!
4. WHEN DO YOU USE VANILLA PASTE?
Our Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Paste can be used in ANY recipe that uses regular vanilla extract! However it is especially beneficial to use for whenever you want flecks of vanilla to show, such as in ice creams or in creme brulee. Or use it in any recipe where you really want a bold vanilla flavor.
Features & Highlights
- We craft our Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Bean Paste using our famous Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract and real seeds from the vanilla pod. Due to its thick consistency, similar to molasses, this culinary paste enables you to add more delicious vanilla flavor without thinning out your batters or sauces. It's also ideal for recipes, such as crème brûlée and ice cream, in which you want to add the enticing visual flair of vanilla seeds.
- To replace vanilla extract in a recipe, simply measure the same amount of our Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Bean Paste and add. Or, replace one tablespoon of paste for every one whole vanilla bean.
- 1 tbsp vanilla paste = 1 vanilla bean = 1 tbsp extract
- Chef quality, All natural vanilla paste with a shelf life of 3 years
- Our vanilla bean paste is manufactured in world class facilities in the USA, and is Kosher, Gluten Free as well as All-Natural.
Extracts & Flavoring
3.5 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches
3.1 x 3.1 x 4 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Cambie Confections, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Starwest Botanicals
mpn: 40055, ean: 0767963107923,
1 lb of Organic Vanilla Extract Powder, packaged in a resealable mylar bag. Organic ground sucrose and organic vanilla bean extractives.Origin: United States. USDA Certified Organic. Kosher Certified. cGMP Compliant (current Good Manufacturing Practi...
By Ube Butterfly
Popular flavor from South East Asia. Ube Purple yam is beautiful in color and is a wonderful flavor enhancer for breads, cakes, cupcakes, Asian desserts, and beverages.Flavor enhancer for breads, cakes, cupcake, desserts, and beverages. Restaurant si...